MY CURRENT FAVORITES
Every once and a while, I like to share things with you guys that I am loving right now. I feel like these change monthly or at least with the seasons so it was time for another quick roundup as we transition to fall.
- Sweet Olive new arrivals. They have the best pre-fall arrivals and sweaters are also starting to come in. You can shop these in store and online at shopsweetolive.com and use my code TRENDYININDY15.
- These Victoria Emerson bracelets. I think these bracelets are so cool especially for my relaxed, casual days which is most of fall for me. I love the wrap bracelet and these actually fit me because they are adjustable. You can save 30% on your order with them with the code TRENDYIN30. Click here to check these out.
- Quick and easy Taco Skillet. This recipe takes all of about 30 minutes and we are eating it this week actually. It's Steph proof which means it's easy enough for me to make so you can do it too. Click here for the recipe on that.
- Fall candles. Oh yeah, I've already stocked up for the season because fall scents are the best. I love Hot Cocoa & Cream, Leaves, Carmel Apple, Apple Cinnamon Cider, and Pumpkin Apple from Bath & Body Works.
- My new hammock. For our anniversary, Collin built a hammock stand and bought a hammock for it (and we can also take it camping). I'm actually laying in it to write this post and have spent most evenings in it since he gave it to me Saturday.
What are you guys' current favorites and loving right now? Tell me in the comments below!
Cheers to finding new things to love,