TGIF am I right?! I live for weekends guys. I'm excited to introduce you guys to a new partnership today with Ella Mae's.
This quaint boutique is located in Brownsburg, but you can also shop online. They sent me two outfits that are perfect for summer for this collaboration.
Outfit One: Fall Transition Romper
This maxi romper is one of my all time favorites. I love the color because it's perfect to wear into fall especially since we will probably have 80 degree days until October. I layered it with a halter bralette that they also sent to me. It brought out the pink in the floral pattern. To complete this look, I styled it with a leather textured teardrop earring and a comfortable brown wedge. I'd wear this to weddings or a date night on Mass Ave.
Outfit Two: Picnic Date Night Shorts and Tank
This outfit is just the cutest! The ruffle detail on these shorts is the perfect touch. Ella Mae's sent a V Neck lightweight top to match which brought out the lightest pink in the floral patterned shorts. To complete this look I added an off-white leather textured earring and flat brown sandals also from Ella Mae's.
You guys can use the code TRENDYINDY20 to shop in stores or online with Ella Mae's. They have some cute styles for summer that you should check out now.
Now let's chat a few summer thoughts. I've had so much on my mind lately and I thought this would be a good space to share with you guys.
5 Summer Thoughts
1. I'm working on meditating. Almost every podcast I listen to with people I respect in the industry, practice meditation. I am starting to investigate what this might look like for me. I've never been good at quieting my mind so it should be interesting.
2. Keep your skin safe. USE SUNSCREEN. More on this in the next few weeks, but I can't stress to you guys how important it is to use sunscreen.
3. Daniel's Vineyard is a must-visit. We just had the chance to visit last night and it was awesome. The winery is like a hidden gem, waiting to be discovered and once you do, you'll want to go all the time.
4. Be grateful for the opportunities life throws your way. It's so easy to get caught up on what everyone around you is doing. Stay in your lane, focus on you path, and write you story. It will be better than anyone else's.
5. Work hard, play hard. I work SO much, but I always remember to have fun. You've got to have balance in your life or you will exhaust yourself.
Cheers to Ella Mae's and the weekend guys,