I don't know anyone who enjoys cleaning dishes after dinner which is why I love one pan meals. This one pan dinner is a new favorite for us that we make probably two to three times a month.
One Pan Dinner for 4
Here's what you'll need:
- 1.5-2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 heads of broccoli
- About 5-7 potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Frozen onion
- Garlic Salt
- Minced Garlic
How to make it:
- Line a very large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cube the raw chicken. Place in a row on the baking sheet.
- Cut up the broccoli into pieces you can eat. Place in a row next to the chicken.
- Cut up the potatoes (do not peel). Place in a row next to the broccoli.
- Put seasonings on top. We use a combination of the above so don't feel like you have to use all of those. You can flavor this meal however you want.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350F for one hour. The potatoes may require additional time so test them first.
Tips from Chef Jen at Market District:
This week I learned that there is a difference between cooking oil and finishing oil. Chef Jen recommended a Tuscan Herb extra virgin olive oil, which is a finishing oil, to help flavor this meal. We were actually able to sample that oil in the store and it was delicious by itself. We drizzled a bit of this over the chicken once it was completely cooked, let it sit for 10 minutes, and enjoyed.
Cheers to a great weekend ahead!