GUYS! How is it October already? This year is absolutely flying. October is probably one of my favorite months. The weather is beautiful, the colors are amazing, fall fashion is goals, and the makeup trends start to get a bit darker. I wish it would last forever, but it's one of the busiest months so I know it will fly.
I think goal setting is so important. If you set goals and write them down, it's easier to see what you want to accomplish making it more likely to happen. It's a great way to hold yourself accountable. So today I am sharing my October goals with you.
- Read a book.
- Don't get sick.
- Stick to my calendar and schedule.
- Take advantage of the beautiful weather.
- Go to the apple orchard at least once.
- Make a new friend.
- Try something new.
- Find something new to love.
- Make it to Shred415 twice a week.
- Expand Style Send at RaeLynn's Boutique. Click for more details on this!
- Cook for Collin once a week since he always cooks for me.
- Continue to grow Trendy in Indy.
These goals may not seem like that big of a deal, but they are goals nonetheless. Things I want to accomplish this month and I will do what it takes to make it happen. What are your goals for the month?
PS- You guys should go check out the new Cassia watch by JORD Watches. Both of mine were stolen when my luggage was sent out of the country without me in August. So they kindly sent me this new series. I am IN LOVE! Use the code TRENDYININDY50 for $50 off at checkout.
*This watch was gifted to me by JORD Watches. All thoughts and opinions are my own.