Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've been enjoying summer so far. So this post is a little different for me, but I hope it makes you laugh. Here are 20 thoughts that probably go through your head during the summer.
1. I LOVE SUMMER!
2. I just want to go to the lake.
3. I think I will just leave at 3pm on Friday because let's be honest, nothing is getting done after that.
4. Where can we go on our next vacation?
5. School's out for the summer!
6. If we all just pull our money together, I bet we can buy a lake house and just rent it out when we aren't there and actually make money on it.
7. Maybe we could just work outside today... with our laptops... in a swimsuit... with sangria.
8. I just want to lay by the pool all day.
9. Is it acceptable to just wear my swimsuit in public?
10. "Why can't this just be my life all the time?" *Sits by the pool with a book and a drink in hand.*
11. When you know all these weddings are going to make you broke, but there's an open bar.
12. Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that entire pie at Christmas.
13. I wish I would have taken more credit hours so I didn't have to be in this dumb summer class.
14. I can't wait for our kids to go back to school.
15. Okay, I am really going to get motivated and workout in the morning.
16. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.
17. Everyone is so much happier in the summer.
18. It will be winter again for half the year.
19. When people ask if you're ready to go back to school...
20. Wait, where did summer go?