Summer Bucket List
Okay I know that June is almost over, but today is the first official day of summer! So I wanted to share my summer bucket list with you guys. It has everything from a couple things I have already done to things I hope to accomplish.
1. Visit our local farmer's market.
2. Find bedroom furniture... any suggestions?
3. Move into our new home and decorate within our budget.
4. Come up with an idea for our study and execute it on our own.
5. Go to LA for a very successful business trip (ACCOMPLISHED!)
6. Go to Disney and visit all four parks. And maybe overcome my fear of riding Tower of Terror... that's a BIG maybe though.
7. Take a trip to go white water rafting or canoeing.
8. Celebrate our one year anniversary (hopefully with a big celebration with friends and family).
9. Host an open house celebration at our new home.
10. Visit Chicago for a weekend.
11. Go hiking and camping (again).
12. Visit our local flower farm.
13. Find a country concert to go to.
14. Plan a girls weekend to see all my friends since we all live so far from each other.
15. Start a new adventure...
Your bucket list doesn't have to be filled with travel plans, it can even be just goals to accomplish this summer. So I am curious, what's on your list?
PS- Use the code TRENDY15 for 15% off at RaeLynn's Boutique. This dress will be live tomorrow.