Well, it's official. I've reached the age where I choose to stay in and most of the time, my friends are right there with me.
Something delightful exists about a good glass (or bottle) of wine, sweet treats, cozy lounge clothes, and great friends. Last week, I had the opportunity to partner with my favorite sisters of e.l.o. beauty for a Girls Night In shoot. We are doing a giveaway together tomorrow night for my 25 Days of Christmas so that's what sparked the idea, but we had such a great time!
So what do you need to host the perfect girls night in? Check it out:
- Wine. All of the wine. Local is best and I love that you can find these at the nearest Target. I almost always pick something from Mallow Run or Oliver Winery.
- Lounge clothes. Doesn't matter what kind, just be comfy.
- Cozy socks. Mostly for sliding on wood floors.
- Face masks. Is it really even a girls night in without these? We had our favorites from Merle Norman.
- Sweets. Cookies, cinnamon rolls, chocolate, ice cream. Whatever hits your sweet tooth, make sure you have it.
- Something to do. Everyone's friend groups like to do different things; watch movies, play cards, do a scavenger hunt, play board games, or maybe a few solid rounds of Heads Up!
The great thing about these girls night ins? The best memories come from something simple. It doesn't take too much effort to plan or host one of the best nights with your good friends.
This is something new I will be adding to some of my posts. I'll share the details of the shoot and think it will put some realism behind each post. This shoot actually took place at 10am on Cyber Monday. We all met at Ericka's house because we knew the lighting would be awesome. Two of her little babes were there which always makes my day. We cracked open a bottle of wine by 11am and by noon we were sliding in her entryway in our socks like we were 5 years old.
These girls are so great and offer the best beauty tips. I've loved working with them over the last couple years so make sure to give them a follow here.
Here's to a cozy weekend.