Fall Wedding Attire
Fall weddings are in full swing and knowing what to wear to these events can be a little tricky. Check out my fall wedding guide for guests.
- Know what kind of attire is requested. Some brides will detail what kind of attire is preferred on the invitation. It's important to dress appropriately according to what the invite says so you don't completely stick out among the other guests.
- Check the temperature. Fall is known for its up and down and all over the place temperatures. In months like October you can usually get by with a dress with or without sleeves. But it's always good to be prepared with a jacket or some type of layer. Depending on what you're wearing, a bomber jacket like this might be perfect.
- No white. Period. That's all there is to it. White is just not acceptable at weddings unless that's what the theme is or you are a member of the Kardashian family.
- Jewel tones are perfect. Fall is the perfect time to break out those beautiful purples, teals, and greens. This is one of my favorites. You can even add jewel tone accessories to an all black look.
- Jumpsuits are totally in. If you aren't feeling a dress, jumpsuits are perfect for fall weddings. I am kind of obsessed with this one from Express. Again, a bomber jacket would be the perfect layer.
- You can never go wrong with black. Black is so easy and perfect for fall weddings. Sometimes people question it for summer (although I would tell you it's totally okay), but for fall it's much easier to get by with. Add some jewel tone accessories or keep it classy with pearls. Here are some of my favorite LBDs.
Fall is such a fun time of year and the trends are killer. Hope you're loving it as much as I am. Happy hump day all.