Fall Trends You'll Love
Fall will be here before we know it because this year is absolutely flying. It has to be my favorite season (right up there with summer). Between the colors, the fashion trends, the food, and the fall festivities it's just such a perfect time of year.
Fall fashion is the absolute best. The color palette has stayed generally the same over the last few seasons with olive, mustard, burgundy dominating the overall scheme. If you haven't started thinking about fall fashion, now is the time to do so before the stores break out the winter coats and Christmas sweaters. Here are 7 trends to try this fall.
- Rompers. They are not going anywhere. I remember 70 degree days in October last year and a romper was the perfect thing to wear. I love this one I am wearing above because it has a little bit of a sleeve when it does get chilly in the evening.
- Thigh High Boots. Call them what you want, but thigh high boots are HOT this year. It may be the number one trend to try this fall. Wear these with suede shorts, rompers, skirts, and dresses.
- Denim. Jeans, chambray tops, dresses, skirts. Anything and everything denim is so in and easy to accessorize.
- Purple. This is the color to wear this fall. You can incorporate this color of royalty into just about anything. I'm a huge fan since this is my main wedding color.
- Fall Florals. We just came back from a buying trip and I can tell you that florals aren't going anywhere. Florals for fall will be in shades of teal, purple, mustard, olive, and burgundy and you'll be able to find some here in the next month.
- Chokers. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about this 1990s trend coming back, but honestly I love it! We are even going to see it in formal dresses for 2017 which will be beautiful. Chokers look best with an Urban Outfitters kind of look.
- Bell Sleeves. The 70s have been making a come back all year and the trend will continue into fall. If you're wearing a bell sleeve top, try pairing it with high waisted jeans.
Stay tuned for more on fall fashion and some of my favorite fall activities.