Every girl needs a good GNO every now and then. I am so thankful for an amazing friend group who is always up for an adventure (hence two cruises together, countless stories, and tons of future plans). I just wanted to share some Girl's Night Out inspiration ideas, plus I love this magenta dress and would totally wear it out with friends.
- Wine Tasting. This is kind of our go to night out. Okay, well this is at least where we start, sometimes followed by a Wipsy (wine tipsy) dinner. There are so many local wineries now. In the Indy area we have Easley Winery, Tastings, Cooper's Hawk, Mallow Run, along with many others.
- Line Dancing. Okay so I have yet to do this, but I have heard so many great things! I know Indy has a couple different locations where you can line dance and some day I am going to check it out.
- Wine and Canvas. These little destinations are a new thing that has popped up over the last couple of years and they are so much fun. Even if you have no artistic ability (at least drawing and painting), don't worry because neither do I. It's step by step and you can enjoy wine while you paint.
- Game Night. Sometimes it's nice to just stay in, eat pizza, catch up, and play fun games. Cards are always a good go to, and if you're lucky you have friends who are willing to teach you so you can play on vacation and at family gatherings. Game suggestion: Tapple 10. I just discovered it in Grand Haven and it is so much fun with a group of 4-6 people.
- Spa Night. I don't care who you are, most people like to be pampered even just for an hour every once and a while. Check out the spa's near you for full body, facials, or even just a mani/pedi.
- Go Karts. For those of you who are a little more adventurous, go karts are so much fun! It's been a while since I have done this, but it is definitely for the thrill seekers.
- Night in the City. If you want to make a whole night/weekend for a girls trip, check out a city near you. Plan dinner, drinks, shopping, whatever best suits your friend group. Exploring a new city is always more fun with friends.
- Check out Groupon. Buy a random Groupon for something you've never done before. From skydiving to duck pin bowling, you never know what you might discover as being one of your favorite memories of all time.
- Craft time! I have friends who are just amazing crafters. From canvases to calligraphy, to really anything in between, crafts can be so much fun when you do them with other people. Plus, it's a good way to learn if you struggle in the craft/creative area.
- Party like someone's getting married. There is no shame in a bar hopping, shot taking, dancing on the bar kind of night. It's a great way to let loose and relive your favorite college memories with your besties. Just make sure someone calls an Uber!
It's so important to make time for your girls. Sometimes, life gets crazy with jobs, kids, family, and so forth, but those friends are the ones who keep your head on straight when you might otherwise lose it if it weren't attached. Try to make it a priority to do something fun with your friends at least once a month.
Hope you're having a wonderful summer and staying cool.