Honeymoon Packing List
Calling all bride's to be! This is a post just for you about all the fun that happens after the wedding. I absolutely cannot wait for our honeymoon in St. John's (I have dreams about beach sunsets almost every night). But, this trip would not be complete without a honeymoon packing list. Check out my must have items below.
- Several swimsuits and cover ups. Make sure you take enough suits to wear during the trip for various adventures.
- A couple of formal dresses. If you are going to a resort or on a cruise, more than likely there will be a couple of formal dinners. The dress I have featured would be perfect for those nice dinners.
- Sundresses. Dresses are the easiest item to pack for beach vacations and I highly recommend taking several styles.
- Sexy little things. Okay, it is your honeymoon after all so you should definitely take some lingerie with you. Check out Victoria's Secret. Although it may seem expensive, they really do have the best fit.
- Sunhats. My face, especially my nose, always seems to burn the quickest. Protecting your skin is crucial so pack a cute sunhat you can wear on the beach.
- Sandals. Well if you're headed to the beach, sandals are an absolute must and you should pack several pairs.
- A good book. I know it's your honeymoon, but there will be some time for reading on the beach. Make sure to take a fun, romantic novel for the plane and the beach.