7 Summer Must Haves
Even though it hasn't been feeling like summer in Indy lately, I know it is on it's way. So it's time to share my summer must have's for this year. Take a look at my list below:
- Chunky wedges. Wedges are always in for summer, but this year we are seeing tons of funky chunky styles with lace up details. See my Steve Madden's above.
- Shift dress. Any kind of shift dress is a necessity. These are perfect for summer vacations, to wear to a wedding, really any occasion. The one I am wearing is a brand called Everly which I absolutely love.
- Floral prints. Florals are HUGE and you just have to have some in your closet. From tops to skirts to dresses, this is a must have print.
- Flowy shorts. I love the flowy short trend, especially something with a pattern. It's easy to pair a simple top with. See my favorites linked below.
- Flower crown. Who doesn't need a flower crown to compliment their outfit? They are a summer staple and perfect for music festivals (or any occasion). Mine above is from Claire's.
- Black and white. This is another must have trend of summer. It's chic, classy, and timeless. Plus it's easy to put together black and white outfits.
- Summer shades. Protect those eyes with your favorite pair of shades this summer. I just bought a pair of Ray Bans and absolutely love.
I hope your summer is filled with adventure and trend setting styles. I can't wait to share my summer travels with you.