8 favorite Etsy stores for weddings!
Woohoo wedding season is upon us! You guys I love weddings and everything that goes into them. If I could relive our wedding day at least once a year I totally would. We had such a wonderful celebration with all of our friends and family.
If you are a bride-to-be or helping someone plan a wedding, you've probably discovered how much you can find on Etsy. It was the place I went to to order just about everything from a decoration, paper, gift stand point. I wanted to share 8 of my favorites with you tonight.
- Bridal Shower Thank You Note's. Thank you notes are absolutely critical for brides-to-be. I wrote thank you's for my bridal shower, bachelorette party, and to pretty much everyone who helped with our special day in some way shape or form. Pro Tip: write the thank you's to everyone who needs one on the wedding day at least a week beforehand and you can include the tips here too. (jcarterdesign on Etsy)
- Bridal Party Robes. I knew I wanted all of my girls to have something to wear the morning of the wedding. I LOVED our robes. Only issue was that it was a little toasty everywhere we got ready so the robes were a bit hot. I decided to just monogram everyone's (except my maid of honor) so that they could be worn again. (EmbroiderybyCathy on Etsy)
- I Do Stickers. The "something blue" in my wedding was the "I do" sticker on the bottom of my wedding shoes. This was the perfect touch. (The store where I found mine doesn't exist anymore, but I linked the same one above).
- Bride Tribe Tanks. I ordered the bride tribe tanks for my Bachelorette party. Yes all about the matchy matchy, but these came in handy on the wedding day also when our robes got a little warm. (RomanticSouthern on Etsy)
- Personalized Hangers. Some might not find this important, but there will be photographs of your dress and probably your bridesmaid dresses so hangers are kind of a big deal. I loved these personalized hangers, but you could do something more simple also.(Whiskeynweddingbells on Etsy)
- Address Stamp. This was a life saver. I used our address stamp for literally everything and I am still using it. If you don't buy anything else, I highly recommend this. (Designkandy on Etsy)
- Bridesmaid Proposal Koozies. Oh this shop has so many adorable things! I think my bridesmaids ended up with every kind of drink ware (tumblers, koozies, wine glasses), but they made such great gifts! (ShopPrettyinRose on Etsy)
- Lettering: Envelopes and Signage. One of my best friends and bridesmaids is insanely talented when it comes to lettering, designing, and all things crafty. She did all of our invitation envelopes, cake sign, place cards, and so much more. Not to mention our Christmas gifts this year and half the decorations in our house. But beside the point, you guys need to check her out. Such great pricing also. (HandmadeHoosier on Etsy)
For all you brides-to-be or even if you aren't, I would love to hear what questions/comments you have. In my next life, I totally think I would be a wedding planner. Comment below!